New Journal: International Journal of Society Systems Science (IJSSS)
Society faces many significant challenges nowadays: pollution, poverty, pain, terrorism, crime, greenhouse effect, war, disease, starvation, road accidents, inflation/deflation, unemployment, pornography, great suffering, ignorance, pesticide poisoning, and falsehood, to just name a few. It could be argued that scientists have spent too much time on many not-so-urgent issues and put too little effort into these challenges at the present time. Some researchers have veered from the main stream of our society.
IJSSS eliminates the following "six barriers":
- the barrier between social and natural sciences
- the barrier between theory and applications
- the barrier between hard decision models and soft ones
- the barrier between different disciplines in the business world
- the barrier between government and industry
- the barrier between the ivory tower and real society
When barriers exist, it is less likely that the various areas involved will serve one another properly. There is an urgent need to integrate all segments of society into one single productive system.
Professor of Information & Decision Sciences
Montclair State University
Department of Management and Information Systems
Montclair, NJ 07043
Editorial Board members from SPSD
Please submit your paper to email@example.com